Working Vermonters with income under $52,427 may qualify to get up to $6,143 as a credit or refund on your taxes. It’s called EITC.
You can get EITC even if you don’t owe taxes. If you receive the VT EITC and have dependent children then you likely qualify for 3SquaresVT.
When kids get 3SquaresVT benefits, they also get free school meals. Click here for more information...

Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly. " In accordance with Federal Law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex,age, or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410 or call toll free (866) 632-9992 (voice). individuals who are hearing impaired or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.